body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Tuesday 27 March 2012

"Creative Craft Challenge"

Here is my first creation for the "Creative Craft Challenge", "Anything But a Card" featuring "some odd girl".....great name for a blog really ( with me in mind that is !!!)
I have created a gift box in a heart shape using my spellbinders dies adding a handle and bellished with some prima trim,martha punches, and coloured my digi with copics!! Go on over and have a look at what our girls have done ,looking forward to see what you come up with...(see side bar for link just press on picture!!) Thanks for playing Hugs Allie xox It is a fornightly challenge so you have a little extra time to create something amazing!!
Add caption



2 comments:

  1. I love this it's so pretty.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just so beautiful Hun,really wonderful detail,love it hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie