body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Saturday 3 March 2012

How lovely you all are

Oh my thank you to the lovely ladies that have joined my little blog Thank you!! It's so awesome this blog world you gals are just so nice and I will do my best to reply to you when Mr. Google lets me sign into the friends message board again...LOL xoxox Thank You !! And Over 1000 hits Whooooo Hooooo!! Have a great weekend I have my photos and am ready to LO away....new Bo bunny YUMMY!!! New Magnolia on the way Oh my how does one cope .......Too much going on in the design tank!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie