body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Wednesday 21 March 2012

My Special News.......

Ok I have left you all in enough suspense........I went to Melbourne Saturday and got my COPIC Certificate YAH for me, i'm so excited and thoroughly enjoyed it. Met some amazingly talented and gorgeous ladies and the lovely Mandi-lee wow is all I can say.Thank you thank you Mandi and Sascha I had a Blast!!! See you soon for part "TWO" heheheeee for me!!! Oh p.s I will have a blinkie soon ......

1 comment:

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie