body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Monday 14 May 2012

LOTV "Distressing" handmade card

 
 
 
 

Oh How cute is this little guy??? From LOTV stamps... Dont forget to join us and have some fun Distressing!!! Hugs Allie Can't wait to see what you all come up with....the link is up on the right hand corner for you to take a look!!! Hope to see you there!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Fab card Allie. I love that image. Haven't used him in a long time :) Must change that soon.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie