body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Cream and gold " Shaker Card" handmade card

This is our new challenge "Cream & Gold" at Creative Craft Challenges
check out what my lovely design teamies have come up with...I must say I was so happy when I saw this colour combo, it's so me..."Vintage"!!! Can't wait to see all your lovely creations, last week had some amazing entries...as usual ladies!! Well done. Take care, hugs to you Allie


Digi from Stampin Dragon, papers are simple stories, some old  CREAM lace in my stash, prima trim around bodice, kaiser stamps behind image and micro beads in GOLD!!

 
 
Posted by PicasaHope you like it, feel free to leave some "LOVE" xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie