body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Thursday 27 September 2012

September Sketch with some Therapy!!!

 
Posted by Picasa



This has been a while....wow, I finally had some time to myself or shall I say in my own headspace to have a play!! This is my first challange I have entered in a long while!!!
Oh I just love this sketch, Its the september challange over at one of my favourite haunts!!
"Scrap Therapy" Go on take a look .....
http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/categories.php ......


I have used textured paste and ranger dabbers with crafters workshop chicken wire template, the papers are glitz design "Vintage Blue" lol....yep thats where I got my name....love the colours and everything this range stands for.... it's ME!! I have used the chevron stipe die (MFD) and some twine.
Hope you like it....ohh this is my little rascal, tossed up wether to use that as the title or Cheekychops", as just before he has a growth spurt we get these amazing "cheeky chops!!", oh am I gonna get in trouble for that one when he gets older heeheeheehee!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Therapy. Your take on the sketch is fabulous. Gorgeous colours and such a sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Love your title. Thanks for playing with us at Therapy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie