body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Friday 4 November 2011

Ok Im new at all this

Ok this is a new begining for me wow I've got me a blog LOL!!! The previous post was to enter at MDUC shh it's a secret... I came up with my interpretation of a slider card if you will. as you pull the ribbon tilda slides along. The snow flake I came up with from a new Die namics die small vintage flourish ( I think It's called get back to you on that one!), my papers are my favorite  Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium and the last Christmas collection. I sooo enjoyed making this, if there's any more information just leave me a post Hugs Allie

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Welcome to the world of Blog.
    Your card is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blog world-it is great fun and well done on your top 5-once you start it's addictive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie