body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Friday 9 December 2011

" A wintery Christmas"

Just something I was playing around with last night....... Hope you like it!!
I have used the AMAZING new Holtz "pine cone " die and you should see the flowers it makes Hmmm you know or will get to know how much I love making flowers!! LOL!!. I have used a stampendous christmas stamp and coloured it with distressed stains and covered it with "snow".....Tim's lantern die and cuttle bug door die... That's all for now have a great day xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie