body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Monday 2 January 2012

My Blog went away LOL

Well I'm not tooo sure what I did but I lost my URL and now have a new blog link thingy!!! Yep right up there with the lingo!! about as much as the blog knowledge....any wayI am proud to announce and appologies but I have a new link, hope you have all found me .........is anyone OUT THERE hehehehee!!!
Ok that's just sad, Hope everyone had a nice new year xoxox There's a hunts man just jumped on my bed have to go aaahhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie