body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Sunday 5 February 2012

Top 5 for my edwin creation

I'm so happy wow top 5 again yer baby!!! Thank you for all who voted I'm so proud and can't wait to come up with something for this challenge HMMMMMMMMM!!! Ah you'll have to wait and see!!
I also forgot to write down what I used sorry...spellbinders hearts and the scalloped ones, picket fence for the large heart wrapped around Edd, Doohickey's swirl flowers, keys and the lamp post. Red roses are from my stash getting some from WOC soon... cant wait!, paper is prima avonlee ( something like that). He is actually standing on a large heart and behind him are hearts in different sizes. I'm so glad you liked it and I so appreciated all your comments xo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie