body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Monday 14 May 2012

Prima's Natures Garden "My Cheeky Boy!!"

Sorry have to remove ........!!!!!!!  

Oh My how I love this paper range " Natures Garden" Prima,Prima Prima.....YUMMY!!!
Took these shots a week or two ago ( lost time lol), My little boy hehee yer right, 116cm tall and 4 and a half years old!! He is just sooo cheeky the title says it all !!! Thought this range...(natures garden) suited the photos so well,don't you think?? The flourish is stamped an acetate ( my fav!!) and is Donna Downey's foam stamp, I just cut it up..as you do!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie