body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Monday 14 May 2012

Some Pixie Glen!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Ok another OTP for me, I found this box template, but altered it to suit 6x6 cards as this is my preferrance !! I added some tulle that I painted, the box opens and is held together by a latch ( Bunnings!!), Prima shabby metal oval, and I fussy cut the rest, I made an easel card Totally easy but striking cards to make, Hope you enjoy my gift box and card xo Allie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie