body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/1abackscrollymusicregwhite.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Monday 7 January 2013

This will be my last post from here......

AS I have found it increasingly difficult with lifes throws this website has given me nothing but grief so I am going to start a new and close this one off, so I leave you with some last Christmas pictures that I have done up with the most lovely Webster pages.....Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and may your 2013 bring you happiness. xxxx Allie


hahaha this is a blast I cant up load pictures either!!! say no morexxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending the time to comment on my work. I hope you enjoy my creations as I enjoy reading your wonderful support xoxo Allie